Monday, July 11, 2011

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


As a Digital Film and Video Production professional, I’ve become very much embedded in the process for the past three years now. I’ve been very much into the post-production process for the past several years, enamored with how movies can drastically be differed with a little editing, music score, and determining how we see the image on the screen. With the DVD and BluRay market opening the door to film restoration and the recovery of great movies and lost footage, I’ve made that my career goal in due time. I have one year left in my time here at AILV and I’d like to take the advantage of the post-production process and sharpen my skills so when I get my degree, I can be ready to hit the group running. I’m aware it will be freelance and simple work to begin with, but it’s all part of a building process that will lead me to my primary goal. I’ve already digitally restored a few VHS home movie tapes as practice with considerable success given the condition of them. I feel a great opportunity to be a storyteller and give movies their original meaning once again is upon me and I am excited about the possibilities in the future for me. Too many films that can’t be left lost in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment